- Student loans for undergraduate and graduate.
- Refinance student loans for former students.
- Can apply with & without a cosigner; cosigner release offered.
- 5, 10, 15, 20 year repayment terms.
- Undergrad Rates: Variable Rates - 3.05% – 10.59% Fixed Rates - 5.40% – 10.76%.
- Graduate Rates: Variable Rates - 3.05% – 10.59% Fixed Rates - 5.40% – 10.76%.
- Refinance Rates: Variable Rates - 3.08% – 9.58% Fixed Rates - 4.25% – 9.85%.
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties.
- Interest-rate reduction of 0.25% if you enroll in Auto Pay.
Connext allows students to take out loans to pay for college, as well as refinance student loans for people that have already graduated. Connext was recently introduced by ReliaMax (a platform & service provider for student loans) to connect students with regional banks and other student loan lenders.
- Repayment Options – The amount of repayment options allows you to customize your repayment plan to your specific situation.
- Quick Application Process - You can apply in a few minutes.
- Ability to apply for a student loan without a cosigner - Connext stands out as not many lenders will allow you to apply for a student loan without a cosigner.
- Rates – Depending on your credit or your cosigner's credit, you may not get your desired rate.
How to get started with Connext
You can get started with Connext through their online process. Remember, when you get a rate estimate from a lender, this involves a 'soft credit' check, which will not affect your credit score. When you decide to actually apply for a loan, the lender will do a hard credit pull which will slightly affect your credit score.
Documents you'll need for when applying to most lenders:
- Government ID (passport, driver's license, green card).
- Income verification (if applicable); this can include pay stubs, W-2's, etc.
- Social Security number.
Student Lender Reviews
Student Loan Resources